Associate Graphic Designer
Hybrid, New York, NY
We’re looking for an Associate Graphic Designer who is obsessed with digital marketing and gets excited about creating beautiful email and social assets. Our team consists of passionate, creative, and results-oriented colleagues, so our ideal teammate is a self-starter who is collaborative and thrives in a fast-paced environment. We’re a team that works hard and loves what we do.
What You'll Do:
- Work daily with email, social, copy and design teams to create and support planned email and social campaigns.
- Support Marketing team with print collateral for activations (postcards, lookbooks, hang tags. )
- Understand brand guidelines and how to implement them within beautifully crafted content.
- Craft dynamic, original and reusable templates within Klaviyo as well as Adobe Photoshop / In design.
- Understand available assets and how they can combine to create visually compelling creatives.
- Work with team leadership to learn and apply Universal Standard best practices.
- Create original graphic design treatments to further enhance storytelling within unique campaigns.
- Analyze and research design and creative trends in the fashion industry.
Who You Are:
- Degree in Art, Graphic Design or similar
- Interest in fashion, beauty and/or lifestyle brands
- 2 years experience creating content for email, web and other digital design
- Knowledge of email optimization best practices & design standards to optimize across devices required
- Exceptional design abilities
- Organized with rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment and develop strong partners internally across many levels of the organization
- Positive and dependable attitude