Multiple Locations: Chicago; Houston; Portland; New York; Seattle
We’re working on a completely new retail concept, and looking for a whip-smart self-starter to join US. The Lead Stylist will be a foundational member of a dynamic team, charged with ensuring that every customer that walks through our doors has the best experience possible (better than they even expected). This is a role ideal for a stylist that loves creating wardrobe solutions, is obsessed with fit and always looking for inspiration. They will be facilitating personalized one-on-one styling appointments and establishing lasting connections with clients with the goal of achieving ambitious monthly targets. Our ideal teammate is friendly, social, community-minded, creative, enthusiastic, solutions-oriented, and not afraid of the unknown - in fact, they embrace it and make it awesome.
What You'll Do:
- Source, coordinate and manage showroom appointments.
- Run an organized, personalized and inviting showroom.
- Assess and execute potential improvements to optimize the customer experience, product and sales strategies.
- Provide a welcoming, personalized and unique experience to guests in the showroom, fielding any fit and style questions.
- Create a personal styling experience that focuses on individual attention and engagement.
- Facilitate customer correspondence and appointment setting via CRM.
- Foster ongoing relationships through proactive outreach, networking and appointment generation.
- Ability to work weekends as client availability dictates.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience in retail, wardrobe or freelance styling.
- Impeccable personal style and well versed in current trends.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to create strong relationships.
- Extremely organized self starter.