Senior Associate - E-commerce Merchandiser
New York Hybrid or Remote
Universal Standard is looking for a talented Sr. Associate E-commerce Merchandiser to join our fast-growing e-commerce team. As the Sr. Associate E-commerce Merchandiser, you will be the bridge between tactical execution and site strategy while being an effective cross-functional collaborator. This role supports the Head of E-commerce in maintaining best-in-class site category standards & data-driven optimizations. Duties will include process, strategy, and execution in support of site maintenance, user-testing, and content integration. The ideal candidate for this role is a strong communicator and problem solver with an ability to motivate and rally teams. You are customer oriented, reading and reacting to customer metrics and sales data to deliver a site experience that resonates with our customers all over the world.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects from kick-off to completion to ensure site merchandising timelines are met
- Own product launch process, UAT, and all site merchandising
- Optimize site merchandising using key metrics
- Partner with the site team to understand site metrics for optimization relating to user behavior, product selling, customer profiles, and merchandising data.
- Partner with Digital Strategy Manager on business performance and ideate and execute improvement plans
- Own weekly site testing in order to ensure correct presentation and product data integrity
- Facilitate site reviews and validate products
- Liaise with the operations team on incoming shipments, creative team on product shots, production team on product details, and design team on product fit
- Implement relative content to improve SEO performance
- Monitor competitive landscape and identify areas of opportunity
- Continuously monitor and optimize back-end inputs
Who You Are:
- 3-4 yrs eCommerce experience
- You are driven and motivated by the possibilities ahead
- You are energetic, self-motivated and a team-player. You have an innate willingness to dig in and contribute with your team|You are passionate about eCommerce and always curious-minded to see what is happening and shifting in the industry
- You are a creative out-of-the-box strategist who is energized by solving problems
- You pride yourself on the quality of work and are a stickler for the details. You are decisive, structured, and organized.
- You naturally challenge yourself and others to grow
- You are proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in Shopify, web content management systems, and Google Analytics is a plus