Have a resource to add? Please reach out to email@example.com with your suggestions.
- For members and allies of the LGBTQIA+ community: 14 Black funds and 23 creative ecosystems to support, from Annika Hansteen-Izora.
- #DoTheWork 30 Day Course by Rachel Cargle
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: A Professional Development Offering of the eXtension Foundation Impact Collaborative
- Good Ancestor Academy by Layla F Saad: Personal Leadership and Anti-Racism Classes for becoming a Good Ancestor
- Real: In light of the ongoing fight for justice Real is offering free therapy services to the public.
- The Loveland Therapy Fund: provides financial assistance to Black women and girls nationally seeking therapy. (also accepting donations)
- A twitter thread of licensed therapists offering free services for Black community members: https://twitter.com/ajscribes/status/1267142268571410433
- This post from @yourbuddymeg includes several organizations and resources for the collective trauma in the Black community. (organizations are also accepting donations)
- A comprehensive resource from Girls’ Night In
- This anti-racism document compiled by Sarah Sophie Flicker and Alyssa Klein provides articles, books, films, and videos, podcasts and organizations to follow.
- National Resource and Education Tool includes books, articles, media, podcasts and resources for actions to take.
- 7 courses that teach anti-racism.